Sunday, January 4, 2009

...Very Young Girls

...was watching a docu/movie
We talk so much about the problems with people overseas, but we seem to either ignore or sugar coat them when they happen here. Underage girls disappear all the time, but when you can't find them who does?...
The one who picks them up and tells them everything they want to hear, and in exchange for the planned linguistics they sell their souls. Just scribbled while watching it to free my mind from my reality, and this was the on going theme I got from it...I'm off to smoke a blunt
Oh yeah, once this month is over - I quit smoking until I get another job...wish me luck
-Ashley

I can't do this...
But I love him
...No one understands
He found me when I had nothing, treated me like family...with love
For a moment I found happiness...now I'm tired of pleasing everyone else
I'm just not feeling it anymore
I wanna leave so bad - but I can't do that to him
I'm the one he's going to make a life with once we make this money it's all set!
but I'll never see it...
Soon as I make the money he takes it
...now I'm ready to run away
Be on my own for once
But he'll find me, he knows where I am without me speaking
Press charges? Please - I'll be dead within the hour
I gotta make a choice but I can't let my man down
You just don't see how he treats me at home...it's love
This ain't the life I need so I gotta escape somehow
I'll move far away, change my name start anew
Hope for the best and prepare for the worse
Shit, even if I leave I'll just fall into the same life
It's all I know - been that way since I was younger
...since he found me
With years in this game its hard to get out of you
I will change, trust and believe - I NEED to
But my home is with him, I'll regret it all he says
Am I brainwashed? I'm dazed and confused
How can what he say be right - when it ain't even true
I've gone to jail for this man and wouldn't even post my bail
Got my ass kicked by some stranger and told me to laugh it off
After all the money I've given him I shouldn't have to go through this!
We should be free to live the life promised me!!!
He loves me though, he tells me all the time
Besides he wouldn't keep me around if I wasn't number one in his life
Yea, he hit me but I brought it on myself
I shouldn't of questioned his judgement or his motives after all he's done for me
I'd be homeless, hungry or dead without him
but I'm soulless, starved for attention and dead to the world with him
my body is no longer mines and my emotions will never recover
I'm being mentally, physically, and emotionally abused constantly
...but i love him - you just dont understand
I'll leave him one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee