Thursday, January 15, 2009

..."Hustle Now, Relax Later"

School just started Monday. I take an online class and an in house class with some early morning labs...sounds easy right?

Add on a full time day time job, and two 'by appointment' part time jobs [one up from last semester] it actually can get pretty hectic...more than I anticipated when I piled it all on. There's plenty of people who have a lot more to take on, but this is mine and its already seeming crazy after a few days. I'll get used to it - of course, just now its like..."OMG leave me alone already!!!!"

I got people I need to call or call back but I can't do it while at work because they're probably at work or class as well or its busy...same for when I'm in class. [..Probably explains why I became so fond of texting..] But I luv them tho, and its the thought that counts - right? Lol

Then I get home at like 11 with a whirlwind of things to do and not much time to do it since I must wake up again by 6 or 730 to start the day again ....blah to it all!

Yea, I'm bitching...so what. I'll just be happy when this becomes more routine than a run around and I'll get to have a life outside of work & school again. I also keep up with going to the gym atleast 2 or 3 times a week usually on M,W, & weekends.

This time next month I'll have this in the bag and I'll be back to roaming the streets and reeking havoc on all unsuspecting locations and individuals all while finishing my work :) I'm hoping I can maintain an A and make a deal to pass out of my class early like last semester...that would rule

...The hustle is crazy, but somebody's gotta do it. Can't make money sitting still...
-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. i feel you beau...LOL...damn..somebody that feels my pain..hang in there...we are gonna be okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you feel me babe...
    But we're hustlers, we'll be better than ok...all we can do is be great!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Meeeeee