Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...I Can't Feel My Face

because it's frozen!!!...

I've been outdoors since Saturday... screaming at the top of my lungs, talking to random ass people from different states and countries, dancing, laughing and celebrating the Inauguration of Obama.

I was a lucky individual to have been able to attend Jay-Z & Jeezy's party on Saturday, the concert at the Lincoln Memorial on Sunday [I saw Beyonce in real life man!!!], roaming around D.C. all day Monday, then witnessing first hand Obama being sworn in (I put something in the air for him, I'm sure he felt it from afar while at the luncheon) and also go to see him and Michelle dance together at the Ibiza ball :)...it was like the 6th time they danced but it doesn't matter!!! The point is I saw my husband in real life.
...I also saw my nemesis Rihanna there as well, but who cares about her manufactured ass. If she wasn't foreign with Jay-Z hiring awesome song writers and dating Chris Brown she'd be nothing!!!....but I digress

...Anyway, I'm sleepy as hell now since right after we saw Barack we left to head back home. Got home bout 4am and woke up again at 630.....work sucks!!!!!

All in all, even with the unspoken drama of security guards, a few unruly minorities, and some crunk to the thousandth level white folks [they were funny actually...]
...I'm just glad to have even been there for a firsthand account and birds eye visual of my husband, to feel like I was sooo apart of history, and be able to tell anyone who will listen in later years about what happened.

Now all I know is, Barack better not turn out to be the Anti-Christ or a puppet for "The Man." Although this is a BIG milestone, this is also STILL America...things aren't always what they appear to be and can easily be a big ass governement setup - I'd hate to of been bamboozled to the millionth power...
To stay positive, I'm just gonna enjoy what I saw and know so far...and as of right now...I think I like America today
...now lets watch the first 100 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Meeeeee